We are proud to be recognized as an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor in Los Angeles, CA
Purchasing a new roof is one of the most important decisions you will make as a homeowner. So choose the right contractor for the job—an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor. You’ll get high-quality work, outstanding customer service and the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’ve made the right decision about your roofing investment.
To become a member of the Owens Corning Roofing Preferred Contractor Network, we must adhere to strict criteria:
– Be in good standing with the Better Business Bureau.
– Adhere to all local legal requirements for licensing and insurance.
– A business credit rating that is satisfactory to Owens Corning and/or its affiliated entities.
– Positive professional references, plus references from satisfied customers.
– Must have no adverse legal actions or judgments against our company during the previous 5 years.
– Absolute dedication to industry standards for superior installation and customer service.
– Our business must have been in operation under the same name for at least 2 years.
All the above criteria must be maintained on an ongoing basis or we will lose the right to participate in the Network. It is Owens Corning’s decision whether or not to designate an applicant as an Owens Corning Roofing Preferred Contractor, and that decision is made at the sole and unfettered judgment of Owens Corning and is not subject to challenge by an applicant or anyone else.